Vanessa M. Mills, O.D.
Vanessa M. Mills, O.D. is considered the most experienced Optometrist in the region for the management of post-operative care after all types of laser vision correction, including OptiLASIK and PRK. Dr. Mills has been providing this service for thousands of patients since 2004.
She is a fully licensed Optometrist who was carefully selected to complement the outstanding patient care that all staff members at Providence Eye & Laser Specialists provide to our patients. Dr. Mills is an expert in the full management of your eye health.
Dr. Mills brings expertise in general ocular health examinations, contact lenses and diabetic eye care. By performing thorough ocular health examinations and bringing experience and expertise in the fitting of contact lenses and glasses, Dr. Mills allows us to provide a truly comprehensive OptiLASIK evaluation. She is an integral part of our excellent team and is passionate about her work. She is dedicated to providing the best eye care for you and your family.
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Doctor of Optometry
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Bachelor of Science
- East Stroudsburg University, Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Licensed Therapeutic Optometrist in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Board Certified by the National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Advanced Life Support
- American Optometric Association
- North Carolina State Optometric Society
- Piedmont Optometric Society
- Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society
- Gold Key National Optometric Honor Society
- Optometric Mission Trip to La Guardia, Mexico
My commitment to providing patients with exceptional care and individualized attention is paramount. I chose the profession of optometry because it allows me to develop and build one-on-one relationships with my patients and their families. I am privileged to take care of one of your greatest senses, your vision, and I look forward to meeting you and using my skills and expertise to deliver the highest quality of care possible.
Vanessa M. Mills, O.D.
Dr. Mills originally grew up in central Pennsylvania and completed both undergrad and optometry schooling in her home state. Getting tired of the cold, she and her husband decided to move south and escape the long cold winters of the north. She has lived in Charlotte since 2004 with her family and now calls Charlotte home. She has been happily married to her high school sweetheart since 2000, although they have been together since 1995! Dr. Mills enjoys any outdoor activity, but especially running and golfing. In the fall, she can be found watching her favorite football team, Penn State. Her most treasured time is spent with her family and friends.