April L. Madaris, O.D.
Dr. Madaris joined the Providence Eye team having practiced optometry since 2009 in both New Jersey and North Carolina. We are confident you will find in Dr. Madaris what you expect from our entire team: attention to detail, an unrushed approach and personalized care. This combined with our state of the art technology and outstanding staff will create a pleasant experience for her patients.
She is a fully licensed optometrist who was carefully selected by Dr. Mozayeni to complement the outstanding patient care that all staff members at Providence Eye are expected to provide to our patients.
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Doctor of Optometry & Bachelor of Science in Vision Sciences
- North Carolina State University
- Licensed Therapeutic Optometrist in North Carolina
- American Optometric Association
- North Carolina State Optometric Society
- Piedmont Optometric Society
- Clinical Excellence in Advanced Pediatrics
- Clinical honors for all internships
It is my professional commitment to see that you and your family receive thenhighest quality care. I will take the time to listen to your individual vision concerns and provide a personalized vision care soulution to meet your needs.
Dr. Madaris was born on Long Island, NY and grew up in eastern North Carolina. After spending time working in both Raleigh, NC and western New Jersey, Dr. Madaris and her husband decided to settle in his hometown of Charlotte. She enjoys reading, baking and spending time with family and friends.